Technical Support is provided by FieldServer's proven technical support team or one of the trained Approved Integrators. Product and protocol driver manuals, utility software and technical assistance is available on-line.
FieldServer has the protocol gateways you need to meet your interconnectivity needs. Whether interfacing a single device to another, or integrating multiple devices with multiple protocols to a plant-wide network FieldServer has the solution meet your needs.
FieldServer's M-Bus QuickServer gateways easily enable users to interface M-Bus devices to today's open protocol networks such as BACnet, LonWorks, Metasys N2, Modbus, SNMP and more meeting the needs of integrators in the Building Automation and Industrial Controls marketplace.
FieldServer's extensive 100+ protocol library provides easy solutions for users and integrators to interface devices to modern open systems.
- BACnet - FieldServer's BTL Marked gateways interface to BACnet
- LonWorks - LonMark Certified gateways connect devices to LonWorks networks
- KNX - KNX Gateway to interface to Europe's popular protocol networks
- M-Bus - New M-Bus gateways for various meters in building automation
- Modbus - Modbus Compliance Tested gateways for building automation and industrial controls
- Metasys N2 by JCI - A major protocol in buildings, the FieldServer gateways can interface to Metasys N2
- EtherNet/IP - Gateways for Allen Bradley EtherNet/IP networks