Each FieldServer Intelligent Gateway can use drivers available from the large FieldServer Technologies driver library, including such popular drivers as Modbus, BACnet, LonWorks®, JCI Metasys®, EtherNet/IP and many more. The driver library includes a wide range of specialty and proprietary drivers for fire alarm panels, controllers, variable speed drives, chillers and many more. Simply select the FieldServer best suited for your specific application and select the driver(s) needed. Contact FieldServer Technologies for assistance in selecting the proper FieldServer to meet your specific needs.
For applications calling for a simple interface between common BAS protocols such as BACnet, Metasys, LonWorks or Modbus, we recommend the QuickServer. For applications calling for more than 250 points or proprietary protocols, we recommend the FS-B35 Series that can except up to 10,000 point with optional enhancement and includes multiple Ethernet and serial ports (either RS-232 or RS-485) and an optional LonWorks® port. The FS-B20 and FS-B40 Series are also available
Each gateway will come loaded with the protocol drivers purchased. Common protocol packages include:
- BACnet - LonWorks Gateways
- BACnet - Modbus Gateways
- BACnet - JCI Metasys N2 Gateways
- LonWorks - Modbus Gateways
- LonWorks - JCI Metasys N2 Gateways
- Modbus - JCI Metasys N2 Gateways
Or, check out a specific gateway model:
- QuickServer Gateway
- Serial-Ethernet Gateway
- Serial-Ethernet-LonWorks Gateway
- Multiport Serial-Ethernet-LonWorks Gateway
- Multiport Serial-Ethernet-ControlNet Gateway
- Multiport Serial-Ethernet-DeviceNet Gateway
- Multiport Serial-Ethernet-Profibus Gateway
- 10 Serial Port-Ethernet-Fieldbus Gateway
- SlotServer ControlLogix Communications Module
The key to the FieldServer product line is the extensive and growing library of drivers available to meet your specific needs. With over 100 different drivers, 400 different devices, 700 translation paths and almost 55,000 instances of installation, it is likely that FieldServer Technologies has the driver for you.
LonWorks is a trademark of Echelon Corporation registered in the United States and other countries.
Metasys is a trademark of Johnson Controls, Inc.